Passionate about translation
State-certified and happy in my work.
My name is Petra Weber (born 1968) and I am married with two children. I gained my German state certification as a translator in 1995 and ever since then have constantly extended my professional experience:
- State-certified translator since 1995
- Member of the German Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators (BDÜ)
- European Secretary, European Secretarial Academy, Vienna
- Lived abroad in the USA and Brussels
- Many years of work experience abroad
- Working languages: German, English and French
- Many years of experience designing and delivering language training and language courses for companies and individuals and Business English tutor for the Central Lower Rhine Chamber of Industry and Commerce
Today I put all that experience to use for the benefit of my clients. And – even after almost 20 years in my profession – I still enjoy my work immensely.
I live and work in Niederkrüchten in the Lower Rhine region. While this is my base, I have clients in many different sectors and places, both here in Germany and abroad. In Düsseldorf, Hamburg or Munich, in Germany, France or the USA – wherever your company happens to be based, I am more than happy to meet your needs.